KPSC Stockholder Benefits
KPSC stockholders have access to great PROGRAMS AND SERVICES that enhance your competitiveness and connect you to opportunities for business growth. Below is a sample of our current benefits. Call us at 1-800-279-3022 for more details.
- IPC Agreement — You get leading market cost of goods, rebates, discounted pricing and dividends.
- Pharmacy Select Generic Pricing Program — Pharmacy Select is the largest group purchasing organization for independents in the U.S. and serves as the leading watchdog for marketplace pricing. Price notifications help you purchase in advance of many generic price increases.
- Political Action — KPSC’s unequaled experience and leadership is working to represent your interests on key political, legislative and third party issues that can impact your practice.
- iMedicare – KPSC reimburses members $150 of your first year fee when registering to use this excellent Medicare enrollment tool. Plus we have negotiated a very significant discount for members on this software.
- Immunization Certificate Training Program (through UMKC) — Reimbursement of $150 of registration fee.
- RxProtect-Audit Solution Program – RxProtect is an audit solution program offered by Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma (PPOK). We reimburse members that sign up with RxProtect $200 toward their first full year fee.
- Argosy Group — Argosy Group is a national DME management, consulting and technology services and outsourcing company. They discount their implementation fee by $150 for KPSC stockholders; we offer an additional $150 money-back benefit on top of that. Argosy Group also offers discounts on some of their other products/services to KPSC stockholders.
- Free Registration at KPSC Annual Stockholders Meeting, KPSC Mid-Year and Regional Meetings — KPSC gives you easy access to these opportunities for timely education and peer networking. No one else offers free registration!
- Federal/State Employment Law Posters — KPSC helps stockholders obtain all current required postings for free.
- Fax Network — We reimburse new stockholders $200 toward the purchase of a fax machine. KPSC’s Fax-O-Grams provide you with essential, up-to-date information.
- Website Development — KPSC reimburses stockholders up to $500 of their pharmacy website start up costs.